"Vectors of higher education sector transformation in conditions of the information economy formation"
- Тип публікації
- Назва публікації
- Vectors of higher education sector transformation in conditions of the information economy formation
- Ключові слова
- information economy; higher education sector; information and communication technologies; higher educational institution.
- Гнедіна Катерина Володимирівна
- Рік публікації
- м. Чернігів, ЧНТУ
- Urgency of the research. Dynamic transformations of economic systems in the 21st century are intensified by the processes of active development of information and communication technologies. Under such circumstances, the level of global competitiveness of the national economy is largely determined by the capacity of economic subjects of the country to generate and implement operationally innovative technologies in business processes.
Target setting. Transition to the information economy, based on generation, processing and use of knowledge-based information, involves maximum utilization of the existing potential and reserves of all economic subjects. A special role is played by the sector of the higher education presented by the higher educational institutions.
Actual scientific researches and issues analysis. The problems of information society development and information economy formation are the research subject of domestic and foreign scientists: O. Alimov, V. Andrushchenko, D. Bell, B. Danylyshyn, M. Castells, M. Zgurovsky, J. Masuda, I. Malik, O. Toffler, A. Chukhno, O. Shevchuk, S. Shkarlet, etc.
Uninvestigated parts of general matters defining. The research question of determining the role and priority directions of increasing the impact of the higher education sector on the processes of information economy formation need in-depth study. The research objective. The aim of the article is to identify the main vectors of the dual-power interaction of the higher education sector and the national economy in the current conditions of transition to the development on the basis of information, innovation and knowledge of the complexity. The statement of basic materials. The article identifies the role of the higher education sector in the processes of information economy formation. The authors identify the directions of mutual influence of the subjects of higher education sectors and business enterprise sector at the information age. The prospects of transformation of Ukrainian higher educational institutions activities in the context of informational economy formation are substantiated.
Conclusions. The study leads to the conclusions about the existence of correlations between the rates of information economy development and the degree of interaction between business enterprise sector and higher education sector in the spheres of educational and research activities.
- Бібліографічний опис для цитування: Tkalenko, N.V. Vectors of higher education sector transformation in conditions of the information economy formation /N.V. Tkalenko, N.І. Kholiavko, K.V. Hnedina// Науковий вісник Полісся. – 2017. - № 4 (12). Ч. 1. – С. 44-49.
- Назва файлу